2009年7月9日木曜日

Need to know what I really would like to do

Need to know what I really would like to do.

I have been lived in New Zealand and Canada before.
Both of them were nice stay, I must say.

I like Japan, of cource, seanary is beautiful,
Cherry blossoms are extremely fantastic, foods are tasty.

Unfortunately, I found that Japanese is changing recenlty.

This idea was coming out to me 3 years ago,
but Akihabara criminal last year showed me
the reality. That was really disgusting!!!
I mention about ppl who didn't help others.

They don't care whether they can do anything.
Am I the only one who feel so???

Kids are feeling loneliness.

Why ppl eat meals by themselves not with other family members.

What is food? We need to be happy when we eat.
we should think about our family when we cook.

Everyone eats Mcdonald, having poor dinner by themselves.
My English is too poor to write down my thought and feeling!! damn it!

I don't have confidence to live in such a country and bring up my own children.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿